Wednesday, September 9, 2009

090909

It's 090909 today! Very special right? My mum noticed about that and hence she gave me my 18th birthday present which I longed for a long time. Apa tu??

It's a golden necklace, although I wanted a platinum necklace instead of a golden one, she insisted to give me the golden necklace which has a higher second value. I understand what she means and I can feel her love. Thanks very much to her.

For sure, thanks to my dad too, since the safe deposit box belongs to my parents together!

My mum suggested to go Taman Muhibah tonight too since my parents have never been there yet!!!! Oh yea, with my younger sister too. I promised to bring her yamcha while I am still in Sibu. Gona keep my words!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...not bad ma =) golden necklace mo..
necklace looks nice on ur neck or not? waakakak

enjoy ur meal at muhibbah lah
ah ju ju

Jun said...

== bad atine!!!!!