Tuesday, August 25, 2009

KL trip

I have a boring day today until now, when I am going out for shopping! Besides, I am going to collect my spectacles which I lost it when I was in Newcastle. *grins* I know I am careless, very careless, should attach a strap at the specs, hehe

I had booked an air ticket to KL next thursday, which is on the 3rd of September. My dear friends in KL, I am coming!!!!!! I miss you all so much that I fly there to meet you all!! The main reason I am going to KL is to renew my visa. haha!

First and foremost, many thanks to atine who is going to spare her place for me to sleep and spend her time accompanying me to somewhere else in KL. I want to sleep with you atine, on the same bed!!! Let me hug you!!!! Thank you atine!!! very much!!! Muaks muaks.

Secondly, many thanks to Mich Mich who is going to study very hard these days so that she can accompany me when I am in KL!!! You are great dear!!! Study hard ya^^

Dear friends who have exam soon, study hard these days ya? To achieve good results? Nah, for a more important reason, so that you all can accompany me when I go to KL, hehehe! Muaks muaks muaks. I wana meet you all, atine, ah huang, abai, mich, maybe those in INTEC, SUNWAY and whatever U in KL? Oh yea, Jialik and Loy as well? Ah Ling and Joyce too? Miss you all so much!

*grins* very excited!

6 comments:

hwa hwa said...

dun 4gt me ah, jun jun...haha
i wil b bek on sunday...so when u fly thr, i m thr oso...haha

Jun said...

hahhaa, okok! make sure you are free and always available^^

梦。K1R@ said...

then me?? eventhough i jz bek on monday... ...

Jun said...

we meet up in KL not sibu, haha!

Anonymous said...

me leh?

Jun said...

you who?!!