Thursday, August 20, 2009

I found it

I found the treasure!

Before I departed to Newcastle early this January, my dad gave me some Malaysia Ringgit, quite a big amount, for me to buy the air ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Sibu when I came back this August since he had not bought one for me before I left.

Since it was a big amount, I put it into a red packet and kept it safe. I totally forgotten where I kept it and totally forgotten about its existence!

Before I came back this August, my dad had bought me a ticket, so I did not look for the money and my dad did not mention about it until I came back. He was so sure that he gave me that amount of money but I was totally blank! Where had I keep the money?

He mentioned about this for days and just now he repeated again. I remembered that my backpack has a lot of pockets and hidden pockets. I rummaged my backpack and finally I saw the red packet! Hurray! The money was there. I did not know that I carried that money to school everyday. Luckily, they were safe^^

Old me! I could only say that I WAS old and careless. *grin*

A reminder for myself: Please remember where you put the money! Quoted from my dad, money is cute! ^^

No comments: